16 September 2006

姓名 和 国籍 name and nationality

(xing4ming2 he2 guo2ji2)


- 你好,请 问 你 会 说 中文 吗?
(Ni3hao3, qing3 wen4 ni3 hui4 shuo1 zhong1wen2 ma1?)
hello, please ask you can speak Chinese ‘?’
- Hello. Could I ask if you can speak Chinese?

- 我 只 会 一点。
(Wo3 zhi3 hui4 yi4dian3。)
only can a little
- I can only (speak) a little.

- 真的?太 好 了。你 叫 什么 名字?
(Zhen1de? Tai4 hao3 le。Ni3 jiao4 shen2me ming2zi4?)
really? extremely good -. you are-called what name?
- Really? Great. What’s your name?

- 我 叫 安娜。
(Wo3 jiao4 an1na4。)
I am-called Anna.
- My name’s Anna.

- 你 是 英国 人 吗?
(Ni3 shi4 ying1guo2 ren2 ma1?)
you are Britain people ‘?’
- Are you British?

- 我 是 苏格兰 人。
(Wo3 shi4 su1ge2lan2 ren2。)
I am Scotland people.
- I’m Scottish.

- 哦。很 高兴 认识 你。
(O4。Hen3 gao1xing4 ren4shi4 ni3。)
I-see. very pleased-to know you.
- Right. Pleased to meet you.

- 我 也 是。
(Wo3 ye3 shi4。)
I also am.
- Me too.

- 这 是 我的 电子邮箱。
(Zhe4 shi4 wo3de dian4zi3you2xiang1。)
this is my email-address
- This is my email address.

- 谢谢,这 是 我的。
(Xie4xie,zhe4 shi4 wo3de。)
thanks, this is mine
- Thank you. This is mine.

- 以后 常 联络 啊。
(Yi3hou4 chang2 lian2luo4 a。)
later often keep-in-touch ‘!’
- Keep in touch.

- 一定 一定。
(Yi2ding4 yi2ding4。)
must must
- Yes, I will.


- 先生 贵姓?
(Xian1sheng1 gui4 xing4?)
Mister honoured family-name
- Sir, may I have your surname?

- 我 姓 李。
(Wo3 xing4 li3。)
I am-surnamed Li
- My surname is Li.

- 哦,李 先生。您 介意 我 坐 在这里 吗?
(O4,li3 xian1sheng1。Nin2 Jie4yi4 wo3 zuo4 zai4 zhe4li3 ma?)
I-see, Li Mr. YOU mind me sitting here ‘?’
- Right, Mr Li. Hi. Do YOU mind me sitting here?

- 没 关系,您 请 随便 坐。
(Mei2 shir4,nin2 qing3 sui2bian4 zuo4。)
no matter, YOU please as-you-wish sit
- Never mind. Please sit as you wish.

- 谢谢。您 是 中国 人 吧?
(Xie4xie。Nin2 shi4 zhong1guo2 ren2 ba?)
thanks. YOU are China people ‘?’
- Thank you. YOU are Chinese, right?

- 是 啊。
(Shi4 a。)
yes ‘?’
- Yes?

- 我 是 英国 人。您 是 中国 哪里 人?
(Wo3 shi4 ying1guo2 ren2。Nin2 shi4 zhong1guo2 na3li3 ren2?)
I am Britain people. YOU are China where people?
- I’m British. Which part of China are you from?

- 我 家 在 大 西 北。兰州 市,您 听说 过 吗?
(Wo3 jia1 zai4 da4 xi1bei3。Lan2zhou1 shi4,nin2 ting1shuo1 guo4 ma?)
my home is-in great west north. Lanzhou city, YOU hear ‘have-done’ ‘?’
- I’m living in the Great North-west. The city of Lanzhou, have you heard of it?

- 当然。我 还 去 黄河 市场 买 过 中药。
(Dang1ran2 ting1 guo4。Wo3 hai2 qu4 huang2he2 shi4chang3 mai3 guo4 zhong1yao4。)
of-course。I even go-to Yellow-River market buy ‘have-done’ Chinese-Traditional-Medicine。
- Of course. I have even been to the Yellow River Market and have bought (some) Chinese Traditional Medicine (there).

兰州 的 牛 肉 面 也 很 好吃。
(Lan2zhou1 de niu2 rou4 mian4 ye3 hen3 hao3chi1。)
Lanzhou ’s bull/ox/cow meat also very (is-)delicious.
The beef noodle of Lanzhou is also very delicious.

- 您 真 知道 了 不 少。下 次 再 去,我 请客。
(Nin2 zhen1 zhi1dao4 le bu4 shao3。Xia4 ci4 zai4 qu4,wo3 qing3 ke4。)
YOU so know ‘have-done’ not less. next time again go, I treat
- You’ve known so much. Next time (if you) go (there) again, I’ll treat (you a meal).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home